Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Introductions

So, all of my friends have blogs, I figured I should join the ranks. I suppose I'll review some of the books I've been reading lately... or maybe just bore you all and post pictures of recent happenings. We'll see what happens.

I constantly read.

Currently, I'm reading Traveling with Pomegranates by Sue Monk Kidd. So far it's been excellent. A real "must-read" for those daughters (like myself) that are close to their mothers. I tried to read Julie & Julia, for some reason I just could not get into it. I don't see how someone liked the book enough to make it a movie. Of course, I still haven't seen the movie so maybe it's actually worth paying attention to. Perhaps, I'll come back to it later.

Anyhow, that's all for now, hopefully, I get more interesting than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment