Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two days off....and...


So this past weekend, I went up to Cary on Saturday to spend the night with Tiff and Shel. When I got to town I met up with Kri and we went to Vivace to meet up with Tiff, her mom (Clay), her aunt (Nona), and Tiffany Ward. Tiff and her mom and aunt had been out looking at wedding dresses all day so of course... she needed a cocktail. Being the smart person she is, she planned ahead and had three of her local bridesmaids meet her and her family for the event. No dresses were decided on yet but progress was made! We had a few drinks and some appetizers and then went back to Tiff and Shel's abode for a quick minute before heading off to Sol Azteca for dinner. Sol is probably one of Tiff and Shel's most favorite places to eat and we ALWAYS have a good time. The picture is of a margarita (duh!) which there was plenty of. I had a wonderful weekend and of course it was awesome to see everyone.

Today is my first day off of two in a row! I hardly know what to do with myself. I thought that I had a lot of errands to run but I've already got them all out of the way and I still have tomorrow off. So in effort to waste time until the boy gets home I went outside and read my book with a few (meaning two) cocktails. It was such a beautiful day and I truly can not wait until summer! If only I still lived in an apartment complex with a pool. Ho-hum... Anyhow. The boy and I are going to Nakato's for dinner which is the Japanese steakhouse that I used to work at before Mimosa. YUM! I'm so excited for date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment